Who we are, what we do.
About Server Logistics, Inc.
Server Logistics was founded in 2002 with the primary goal of providing world class hosting solutions centered around the Apple Macintosh platform. We immediately utilized Apple Xserve technology with the Mac OS X Server operating system to implement a unique web hosting platform that caters specifically to fellow Mac enthusiasts. We were quickly recognized as a leader in the Mac based web hosting market, and continue that tradition today. We are proud to host clients from all over the world and from various walks of life.
Server Logistics, Inc. was acquired by Premier Innovations in 2010.
3250 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90010
InfrastructureData Center Facility
Our carrier-class data center facility is located near downtown Los Angeles in the mid-Wilshire district. The facility is staffed 24x7 and features the following ammenities:
- Completed in 2000
- 8000 square feet of 12" raised floor
- (8) Liebert Deluxe System 3 22 Ton HVAC Units
- (2) Exide Electronics Powerware Plus 300 KVA Inline UPS Units
- 1.5 MegaWatt Diesel Power Backup Generator with 2,000 gallon fuel capacity, and refueling contract guarantees.
- Seismically braced racks and cabinets.
- Overhead ladder rack cable management.
- Dry-pipe, pre-action fire suppression system enabled by zone activation of VESDA (very early smoke detection alarm) and/or smoke detectors.
- 24 hour CCTV video surveillance.
- Access card security system with intrusion alarms.
A virtual tour is available.IP Network Features
- (2) 10 Gigabit Fiber-optic connections with different carriers and geographically diverse main points of entry.
- BGP4 multi-homed autonomous network.
- Fully redundant Cisco routers.
- InterNAP, Level(3), Cogent Communications bandwidth providers.
- Route optimization and automatic failover.
The contents of this website are copyright 2002-2010 by Premier Innovations. except for any 3rd party logos or images, which are used with permision.
Xserve, Mac, Macintosh, Mac mini, Mac OS X, Snow Leopard, and Snow Leopard Server, and QuickTime are trademarks of Apple, Inc.
MySQL is a trademark of Sun Microsystems, Inc.